Saturday, December 1, 2007

Segue -- Pronunciation: (sā'gwā, seg'wā)

First morning of the last month of this year.
How time flies!
It was shortly after the new year 2007 that I began with you.
I might have subjected you to periodic neglect, but I don't think we did all that badly, everything considered.
Should I promise I will come more regularly from now on? in teh coming year?
Why bother. I think we are doing just fine. Anyhow this is an exciting morning, a bright cold winter morning. I suppose winter has come to settled in earnest as predicted. The sun rise I saw out of the window was just beautiful, pre-breakfast and breakfast conversations were more exciting than normal. A good beginning.

Now is a good time to segue. Yes, to seque. This is the reason why I'm writing now. What an exciting idea this is. Can't wait to see how it will develop.

No comments: