Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Collective Visions - Opened at the McClure Gallery November 5, 2008


It's as if I'm trying to make up for lost time this morning. This will be my fourth post in a row. I decided that, while I'm at it, I might as well do my best to fill in the blanks.

What I am showing here is my "Juxtaposition I" (the purplish textile piece) on the bright green wall of the McClure Gallery of the Visual Arts Centre in Westmount, part of this year's Collection Visions Art Exhibition and Gala event.

Collective Visions took place on November 5-15, 2008. Yesterday, I received a nicely written acknowledgement from Victoria LeBlanc thanking me for my participation; mentioning that the exhibition and gala opening party were successful on every count.

I felt happy about participating. I am also happy to play my role in providing exposure, for my work in particular, and textile art in general, to the public eye.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: